Registered Office & Mail Forwarding
Registered Office & Mail Forwarding Services
For accurate jurisdiction and safeguarding you and your business from unwanted public searches and callers, reputable businesses need to register themselves with a physical address. A registered office address is a legal requirement in many countries and is used for receiving official mail and storing statutory records for inspection purposes.
Some business owners use their home address as their registered office because it is inexpensive and all correspondence will be sent direct to their homes.
There are however some downfalls to this:
- Your personal home address will be publicly accessible.
- If your company gets into difficulty, creditors or offended customers will know your personal address.
- Your home address might not give a professional impression and discredit you from some lucrative contracts.
- If you lease a property, you may not be permitted to use the address as a registered office.
Registered office & mail forwarding services benefits
- Your home address remains private.
- More Group will scan and store your statutory records ready for inspection purposes.
- Reminders for Confirmation Statements would be sent to us, so you don’t need to worry about. being chased by the tax authorities.
- Junk mail is handled and securely disposed.
- Legal company mail is forwarded to you via email same day as received.
- Improves your corporate identity.
- A great solution for company owners living abroad.
- Solution for those whose tenancy agreement prohibits the use of their home as a registered office.
How we can help you
More Group provides a formal registered office address services from all of our offices. Our specialists can set-up your registered office address and ensure the registration process is completed as promptly and comprehensively whilst ensuring your business remains completely compliant.
You can also include registered office address and mail forwarding services with our incorporation package when you are setting up your new company with us.
Have any questions?
Discuss your query in detail with our friendly team with absolutely no obligation.