Trust & Trustee Services
What is a Trust?
A trust is an arrangement where a trustee is accountable for another person’s assets. The trustee is responsible for sustaining the assets to maximise the beneficiary’s wealth.
- Trustee – The person, or company responsible for looking after the administration and assets in the trust.
- Beneficiary – The person due to benefit from the assets in the trust.
A trust can be set up for personal benefit or to the benefit of someone else. Trusts provide a flexible way for a variety of people to preserve and manage their wealth.
Examples of why people set up Trusts:
- For children who are not old enough to be responsible for the money.
- To keep compensation separate to state benefits. This prevents benefits being affected by personal injury compensation claims.
- To nominate someone to look after your assets and property if you find it too difficult due to an illness or disability.
- To mitigate tax liability for individual assets.
- To protect life insurance. By placing insurance proceeds into a trust, they will be considered separate from your estate for inheritance tax purposes.
- To protect inheritance money. Trusts can ensure your money goes to the people you want it to.
Services we offer:
- Advice for trustees
- Tips for trustees to ensure maximum tax benefits
- Information on different types of trusts
- Guidance on tax and practical implications
- Administrative assistance in setting up a trust
- Preparation of annual accounts and tax returns
- Reporting to HMRC and filing
- Support and management of investment
How More Group can help
Our consultants have an in-depth understanding of trusts and trustee services. There are many kinds of trusts available so finding the right one can be a challenge if you do not know where to look.
Our experts will use their knowledge to help you to identify your requirements and find a trust to suit your needs. We are proud to offer services which are reliable, efficient and professional at competitive prices.
Contact More Group to find out more about our trust and trustee services.
Need help to set-up a trust?
Discuss your needs in detail with our experts today!