Self Assessment Tax Returns

Self-Assessment Tax Filing Services

The criteria determining who needs to complete a tax return varies around the world. In some countries, it is mandatory for all residents to submit a tax return. Our team can help you calculate your tax liability locally and across the globe. By enlisting the help of a professional, you can be confident you are compliant with tax laws.

Financial Report

Self-Assessment tax returns

in the UK:

If you work for an employer, your tax will most likely be deducted and paid via a PAYE system so do not need to complete a separate personal tax return. Self-assessment tax returns are predominantly relevant for people who are self-employed or have a secondary source of income.

Tax returns are also a requirement for people living in the UK with income generated abroad. Similarly, if you are a UK citizen residing outside the UK, you are still liable to pay tax on income generated within the UK.


For example, non-residential landlords living abroad should pay tax and file tax returns on income from rental properties. This applies to expatriates around the world.


If you are residing in a different country to your domestic country, it is important to stay proactive in understanding your tax liabilities in both countries.

Global personal

tax returns:

It is challenging to remain up to date with the ever-changing global economy. More Group’s international team are dedicated to overcoming this challenge and are well educated in the global economy. Having offices around the world puts More Group at an advantage, providing more opportunities to learn about the countries and surrounding regions in which we operate. Our team specialise in local and international personal tax. More Group offers accurate advice through remaining current, compliant, and competitive.

Self Assessment Tax Services by location:


Looking for a Tax Consultant?

Discuss your needs in detail with our Tax Consultants today!

Call Us on 020 7648 8950 



  • LinkedIn

Terms and Conditions  Privacy Policy  Cookies Policy


© 2021 More Group LTD. All rights reserved.

Offices in UK and Ireland. Associated businesses in Netherlands, UAE, and USA. Registered UK Office: More Group (Accounting) Limited, 65 Compton Street, London, EC1V 0BN Registered in UK & Wales with Company Number: 08282882 Directors: M.Conroy FCCA ACA Chartered Tax Adviser FFA FFTA and D.Mould FCCA FAIA CMgr MCMI Registered Ireland Office: Distillery Buildings, Lauragh IDA, Bandon, Co. Cork More Group is the registered business name (no. 535859) of Moretogether (Ireland) Limited, Registered in Ireland with Company Number 5503860 Directors: M.Conroy FCCA ACA Chartered Tax Adviser FFA FFTA (British), D. Mould FCCA FAIA CMgr MCMI (British) and Lee Fox.




Website by Divergent Path.